Best shipping apps for Shopify store
You should think about shipping as your primary department if you plan to grow and maintain a successful Shopify store. How will you deliver goods to your customers? Is there a procedure for handling questions and complaints regarding shipping? Getting your shipping method wrong will result in lost sales if you are looking for the best overall shopping experience.
Take a look at the below-mentioned pointers:
- If shipping is too pricey, most of your online buyers abandon their carts.
- A sluggish shipping technique causes almost half of the people to drop out.
The good news is that there are several excellent Shopify shipping applications available that can surely enhance your business while also freeing up your time. They take care of the majority of the legwork for you and integrate it smoothly into your online store.
We strive to make selecting the best shipping app for your business as simple as possible. To help you choose the best Shopify shipping apps, we put together this detailed guide.
The following features have been analyzed for each shipping app: Customer support and reviews; Pricing. All this is to help you choose the best app to increase sales and build customer loyalty.
AfterShip is a cargo tracking tool that works with many different delivery firms all around the world. You can check the status of shipments across several carriers with AfterShip. It automatically sends out emails and notifications at various stages of shipping so you can keep your consumers informed.
The following features stand out:
- Visibility of the shipment: Having all tracking data in one place makes it easier and quicker for you to resolve delivery incidents. AfterShip is a tool that allows you to track and trace shipments and parcels across multiple carriers around the world.
- Tracking page with your logo: It is possible to create a tracking page of your own. Your logo, a color scheme that matches your brand, marketing banners, and an Instagram feed can all be included on this page.
- Notifications of shipments: To keep your consumers informed, AfterShip sends an automated email or text alerts. The notifications inform consumers that their order is on its way, provide delivery time estimates, or alert them if something goes wrong.
- Analytics: From delivery rate and delivery schedule to courier performance, AfterShip provides actionable data. You will be able to optimize your logistics as a result of this. It will also assess your marketing and post-sale interaction efforts. All of this information is available on your AfterShip dashboard, or you can export it to your data warehouse for analysis.
There is a free plan that covers 50 monthly shipments, as well as a 7 day free trial of any of the paid options. Paid plans begin at $9 per month for 1200 yearly shipments. AfterShip offers a PRO package for shops with significant delivery volumes, which costs $199 per month for 60,000 yearly shipments.
This cloud-based, multi-carrier shipping solution offers tools for processing orders, automatizing tracking, and printing labels. It also offers discounts on USPS shipping rates and marketing campaigns. These are the main features:
- ShippingEasy automates the process of managing orders and packing with pick lists and packing slips, and printing shipping labels. This technology simplifies the whole process and reduces the time it takes to ship orders.
- It provides custom tracking pages and confirmation emails for your customers. With ShippingEasy, your customers and store receive real-time tracking information. ShipEasy offers users discounted USPS and UPS shipping rates, as well as insurance.
- It has an easy-to-use campaign editor. You can build automated emails such as abandoned cart reminders, product review requests, and product recommendations using this tool.
30 days of the free trial are available on all plans. The Starter plan covers 50 monthly shipments at $5 per month. A plan for 500 shipments will cost you $29 per month, a plan for 1,500 costs $49 per month. Further, a plan for 3,000 shipments costs $69/month and a plan for 6,000 shipments costs $99/month. There’s another plan for 10,000 shipments that costs $159 per month.
Users can also print shipping labels, manage returns, and track shipments with Shippo, a shipping service that offers discounted rates from 55+ global carriers in real-time.
- Customers of Shippo get discounted rates with UPS, USPS, and DHL Express. In addition, you can compare rates from a network of carriers in real-time.
- Label creation and printing: For speedier printing, Shippo allows you to pre-fill and preserve package information. To speed things up with the printing and print in batches, you can set up business rules. You can also print free return labels and only pay when your customer uses them.
- Sending tracking and return emails. Shippo automatically sends customers emails with detailed shipment information, like the carrier and the estimated arrival time.
- You can include your brand, logo, and colors on shipping labels, customer notifications, and tracking pages for a consistent brand experience.
Those looking for a quick shipping solution with no commitments should check out Shippo’s Pay As You Go option – you’ll pay $0.05 per label with no extra charges. You can upgrade to a subscription plan starting at $10/month that gives you access to additional features, like custom notifications.
Shipstation uses automation processes to make order fulfillment faster and reduce customer touchpoints. ShipStation offers features like batch shipping and discounted shipping rates, as well as customer and inventory management.
- It automatically applies actions to orders based on the criteria you set. ShipStation’s order management software helps you save time by organizing your e-commerce orders and automating order fulfillment tasks.
- With ShipStation, you can quickly create discounted labels for faster shipping and international shipping documents. You can also browse shipping rates and send notifications to your customers.
- Shipping labels, packing slips, and shipping notifications can each be customized with your logo and color scheme. Customizing the order tracking page and returns portal is also possible.
- ShipStation allows you to set inventory alerts for when inventory levels fall below a certain threshold. It also allows you to assign stock for orders awaiting shipment, as well as see real-time stock levels.
A 30-day free trial is available, and pricing starts at $9 a month for 50 shipments. The Bronze ($29/month), Silver($49/month) and Gold ($69/month) plans provide 500, 1500 and 3,000 shipments, respectively, while the platinum plan ($99/month) provides 6,000 shipments for 5 users and Enterprise plan ($159/month) provides 10,000 shipments for high-volume shippers.
With so many shipping apps to choose from, it can be hard to know which one is the best for your Shopify store. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ve outlined what you should look for when selecting a shipping app and we’ve reviewed some of the most popular options on the market. So whether you need an app that can handle international shipments or one that offers discounted rates, we have you covered. Selecting the right shipping app is an important decision, but with our help, you can feel confident in your choice.
Leave a Reply