Businesses in the travel industry, which the pandemic has particularly hard hit, have it tough. The competition is fierce, and consumers’ expectations are constantly rising. Massive booking platforms dominate the online travel agency (OTA) market. Niche agencies survive by gaining access to the best deals, reaching new customers, providing unique services, and cutting costs.
Smaller businesses and startups can only succeed if their digital infrastructure promotes greater efficiency or offers a better customer experience than competitors. Custom automated travel software, such as back-office systems for travel agencies, hotel property management, and reservation apps, can provide them with complete control and innovate and tweak the functionalities to meet their specific business requirements.
Automation is classified into two types:
- Automation based on rules. Human-crafted or curated rule sets govern what data to collect, where to save files, when to launch, and so on.
- Cognitive automation. This method employs autonomous, self-learning digital workers capable of recognizing human speech, handwriting, images, data patterns, and so on, analyzing them, and generating data-driven forecasts.
Softwares for Travel Business
Rezdy is a cloud-based B2B solution that assists tour operators in selling their products and packages across multiple distribution networks and websites. The open platform allows users to integrate internal systems and web applications with the provided travel booking engine. It integrates the booking form with multiple websites, including WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. Rezdy provides its users with techniques and plugins to assist them in marketing their products to online customers. The solution assists distribution channels such as online travel agencies, marketplaces, and hotel chains locate and gaining access to additional products to offer to their customers. Rezdy also provides multilingual support for booking forms, social media integration, and industry-standard SSL protection. It conducts all of its transactions through PayPal. Rezdy is mobile device configurable and works with a variety of browsers, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Toogo is a cloud-based tour operator software that assists travel agencies in creating new products, marketing them online through websites, and managing bookings. A trip builder, sales management, logistics management, and financial reporting are key features.
Businesses can use a web browser to access Toogo and create new travel packages by entering details such as itinerary, hotel accommodations, and so on. The tool also assists users in managing sales activities such as reviewing quotations and tracking prospects. Once a trip has been confirmed, travel agencies can book it by sending customer information to suppliers. Similarly, the tool enables businesses to send travel information, vouchers, invoices, and other details to customers while tracking payments.
Businesses can also view reports on all financial transactions and use the admin console to create databases for their products, suppliers, and so on. Furthermore, the solution enables businesses to create and manage websites for marketing their products.
Tourwriter enables travel professionals and destination marketing professionals to create a chic, cutting-edge itineraries that stand out from the crowd. They are a complete tour operator software solution created by tour operators for tour operators. From planning to experiencing and everything in between, the Tourwriter platform ensures that your relationship with your travellers is seamless at all times.
- Tourwriter generates stunning, modern itinerary proposals at the touch of a button.
- It’s mobile responsive, a printable PDF, packed with information, and easy to use, and it only takes a few minutes to create.
- An itinerary builder that allows you to create memorable journeys effortlessly. Color coding will enable you to see your booking statuses at a glance.
- Pricing functionality is clean and agile, making costing your itineraries refreshingly simple without sacrificing detail.
- Automatically send booking requests and receive confirmations from your suppliers.
- A supplier library that allows you total control over everything, from images and descriptions to rate periods and everything in between.
- Itineraries can be embedded on your website using our free plugin, which will display example itineraries on your WordPress site.
- CRM and agency commission management tools are built-in.
Document generation, marketing efforts, customer communication, invoicing, finances, reporting, and other processes can also be automated by travel agents, hotels, and tour operators. This automation reduces expenses and time spent on daily and periodic activities, allowing employees to focus on more creative and value-added tasks.
Automated travel systems allow you to manage the sales process more efficiently and keep track of customers, suppliers, and travel agents. Sales are increased when multiple sales channels are managed automatically. To remain competitive, early bid actions are required, and appealing itineraries win more deals. Engines can quote and invoice customers more quickly.
Sales and marketing automation tools aid in the reselling, upselling, and cross-selling of travel products. Customer engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty are increased when services and communication are improved.