According to Farm Journal Media research, 59 percent of farmers use smartphones and 44 percent use tablets. Downloading several agricultural applications would be a wise choice if you are a farmer who uses mobile devices to assist make your small agricultural business more efficient.
If you are a farmer who does not use a mobile device, it is time to embrace the twenty-first century by utilizing modern technologies.
FarmLogs is a farm management technology that allows enterprises to plan, monitor, and market crops from a single dashboard. Administrators can create custom activity kinds like mowing or soil sampling, assign costs to each category to automatically compute productivity estimates, and manage activity logs.
Work orders management, reporting, marketing, automatic activity recording, profit and loss statements, and other features are included in FarmLogs. Professionals can use a digital workplace to consolidate land agreements, access land cost and income based on parameters such as field or acre, and generate reports on rent and crop shares for landlords.
To create intelligent crop management strategies, the Growers Edge platform employs powerful data science and deep learning algorithms. These programmes lower a farmer’s risk and enable them to sow, cultivate, and harvest crops more efficiently and effectively. Growers Edge is dedicated to bridging present financial gaps so that all farmers and agribusiness participants may fully embrace the next phase of ag-tech adoption and sustainable agriculture.
Farm At Hand helps you to track everything that happens on your farm in one convenient location, plan up your crop year, from the general crop mix to field-specific blends as well as
connect with your team and on-farm technologies to make the most of your farm data.
It includes the following features:
- Crop Planner: Plan your crop year effortlessly, from general mix to field-specific fertilizer blends.
- Cost & Revenue Tracking: Easily determine your manufacturing costs.
- Crop Overview: A simplified method for managing crop productivity and field revenues.
- Sales management is managing your sales position in order to profit on market developments.
The AgriSync app, created by Agriync Inc., is a solution for connecting and resolving support issues via a mobile video customer service platform. Farmers use AgriSync to interact with advisors from various companies via video conference to submit and receive real-time support. AgriSync connects farmers with several advisors from various companies to submit and receive support at any time, and its basic service is always free.
- Your professionals can take calls on any device thanks to an integrated cloud-based phone system. Connecting with consumers is simple whether they are in the field, at home, or in the office.
- Customers should be able to contact you with ease. With AgriSync, your customers can contact you via phone, text, or email, and everything is logged in a single dashboard.
- Team members immediately categorize their time after each encounter using single-click time tracking, allowing you to monitor service level KPIs and bill clients appropriately.
The Sirius app was created to assist farmers with cropping, record keeping, and other tasks. The software displays current weather conditions, allowing users to establish field borders using high-quality photography, tracks crop scouting, and can share data with other users. This app is available for free download for IOS operating systems.
TractorHouse is your one-stop shop for new and secondhand farm equipment. We have listings from every major manufacturer, including John Deere, Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, and CLAAS, among hundreds of others. Whether you’re looking for new or used tractors, harvesters, seeders, planters, hay and forage equipment, tillage equipment, ag trailers, outdoor power equipment, or any other form of ag equipment, TractorHouse newspaper and TractorHouse.com will have what you’re looking for.
According to United Nations projections, the world’s population would reach a whopping 9.1 billion by 2050. To feed this many people, food production levels will need to be increased by more than 70%. The key to causing this increase is technology. If the rate of technical evolution remains consistent with agricultural innovation, the sector’s efficiency, effectiveness, and production will improve.